Solved! Pc random freezes/crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
Hello,
I have a problem with my pc randomly freezing. When it freezes for example If I watch something on youtube there is still audio in my headphones and my keyboard works (checked by clicking caps lock and there is a red dot on keyboard when I click caps lock) then after few seconds audio dissappears and I keyboard is not working. I tried to restart gpu drivers when It freezes, pc doesnt react and only way to get my pc back normally is restarting it. I checked my RAM memory with linx and there are no errors, checked disks and drivers and windows updates and all is up to date. I downloaded avast too, and there are no viruses. Once I opened task manager and I was waiting it to crash and task manager didnt show me anything, it was normal as it was before crash. I dont know If it has something to do with my GPU drivers, because I had a problem 5 days ago with my gpu drivers and I did a new system and I didnt have problem with it after new system. I even turned off intel turbo boost in BIOS. And the temperature was normal. Not above 60C. What can cause the problem and what can I do to fix it?
PC:
GTX 1070
I7 7700k 4.20 base speed
16gb RAM
ASRock motherboard b250 Pro4
SSD 480GB
HDD 1T
btw sry for English, English is my second language.
PROBLEM IS SOLVED: UAC was off. That caused random crashes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nguntay Apps General Discussion 0
L Apps General Discussion 2
R Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 1
L Apps General Discussion 4
S Apps General Discussion 1
T Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 11