PC randomly bursts loud white noise through speakers

bfritze

Prominent
Feb 14, 2017
Hi,
I have a quite annoying problem. From time to time my computer chooses to burst out very loud white noise through my speakers, and I don't know how I can fix it. It drives me crazy. It happens sometimes but not often, when I make music in FL Studio 12. It happens more often when I play games like Battlefield 1. About once in ever 15 minutes. I've tried everything. Installed new drivers, searched for potential virusses, changed sample rate and buffer size...
My specs is:
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
ASUS M5A97 R2.0
FX 8350
GTX 960
16gb ram
My Yamaha HS-8 speakers and my Siberia V2 headset is connected through an AVID Fast Track Duo soundcard to my computer.
Thanks in advance.

Solution
sorry maybe just a bad jack or its fit ?? I guess try another set to see if the same then maybe the board or the I/o panel for the audio jacks ?

best I can tell ya , like me try all you can find toi try then replace the board as I had to .. that resolved for me

junkeymonkey

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
I had a asus AM3+ that did this but only when it was shutting down - it was pretty bad only one thing resolved was junk the board and replace it also with that board I all ways seemed to have some kind of little stability issue with it like I never could get it quite right no matter what I tried ..

after 4-6 months I had replaced it but that speaker blast I never had with any board before or after I assume it was one of them 1 in 100,000 lemons you can some times get ??

if yours is anything like mine was but in your case wile your needing to use it must be a pain

junkeymonkey

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
sorry maybe just a bad jack or its fit ?? I guess try another set to see if the same then maybe the board or the I/o panel for the audio jacks ?

best I can tell ya , like me try all you can find toi try then replace the board as I had to .. that resolved for me

Solution