PcPartPicker Seperate Orders?

Saul377

Estimable
Jun 13, 2015
So I am ordering my pc parts from pc partpicker. I was wondering if you have to order each part separately or if they all come in the same box/order if that makes sense. I use a P.O. Box because ups doesnt come out to where we live. What if we use a family address and they arent there to make sure they keep the order safe? Do they leave it or come back another time?

Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/MvGLXL

Solution
PCPartPicker doesn't actually sell you the parts; they just find out who it's cheapest to buy them from. It's Newegg, Amazon or similar who you buy them from.

In general, if they're all in stock and you buy the whole order from one store, it will all show up in the same box. Not always, though.

What happens if you aren't there depends on what company they ship it with, and what shipping type. In general, they will leave a card and you can call to either schedule a re-delivery or pick it up from the warehouse.
PCPartPicker doesn't actually sell you the parts; they just find out who it's cheapest to buy them from. It's Newegg, Amazon or similar who you buy them from.

In general, if they're all in stock and you buy the whole order from one store, it will all show up in the same box. Not always, though.

What happens if you aren't there depends on what company they ship it with, and what shipping type. In general, they will leave a card and you can call to either schedule a re-delivery or pick it up from the warehouse.

Solution