Permanently remove on screen touch keyboard

Jill_12

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
keys are stuck on the on screen keyboard so I can't use the computer when they are stuck. If I can remove the keyboard it will solve my problem. Going into the accessibility area and turning it off does not stop the problem. /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this is what happens

Jill_12

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017

I am only assuming so. At random and frequent times when I am in excel or word the /// or #### or ***** just takes over the screen. I have to turn off the computer to make it stop. I can go for pages! The main keyboard I use has no keys sticking so I assume it has to be the on screen computer. Disabling in assessability does nothing.

Jill_12

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Wow, sounds like an easy solution!! I am currently using a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. Can't I just replace with anything and try again? If that doesn't work I'll let you know. Really appreciate all your insights!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rakib0332 Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Yaboki Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 7
G Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1