News Pet Insurance: Cost, companies and everything you need to know

Oct 26, 2020
Very disappointed in this article. It is so poorly researched. First of all, Healthy Paws is not the best or cheapest insurance. Second, there is an insurance company that offers coverage for pre-existing conditions. A simple Google search would make all this information accessible so I’m not sure what means were used to write this article?!
Anyways, Pumpkin is one of the newer insurance companies and for about $75 they offer coverage for pre-existing conditions. Research also shows that 98% claims for the year are less than 10k, so having unlimited payouts as a benefit, doesn’t really apply to almost any pet owner, unless your dog has a condition and is going to the vet super often. I personally have a 5 month old puppy and after doing extensive research and comparing all of these insurance companies, I went with the newest player in the game, Lemonade. Two reasons. I already have their renters insurance and the price point is the best on the market. They offer the same benefits as all of these other companies, I even upped my coverage to 90%, and when bundled with renters insurance my whole cost is $34 a month. So, to the author of this article, I would do more research and rewrite this article.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1