PETA releases gory video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyingcat

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2008
Any chance of PETA getting sued by Majesco for this? The flash game making parents reluctant to buy the actual game for their kids maybe?

G

Why they dont stop eating then? Plants suffer too...
Maybe they should start sucking and munching earth and stones!
These organizations are soo stupid it hurts! :-X

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
LOL This is hilarious. Does PETA really think a video game containing violence against animals is actually going to sway people AGAINST violence against animals??

Come on. Apparently PETA has lost a few collective brain cells...

AndrewMD

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
Kaotc, you beat me to it.

Plants are composed of living cells, even though it does scream, doesn't mean it doesn't feel hurt!

At the same time I can understand what they trying to say. We do kill way too many turkeys on Thanksgiving only to have most of it go to waste.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
LOL Okay, so I had to go play the game. It is extremely short (maybe 30 seconds of gameplay) but it was humorous. My coworker was even laughing at it a little. ;)

Thanks PETA, you put a smile on my face during work hours! Can't wait to eat some white meat Turkey in a couple weeks!!

GrandAdmiralThrawn

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007
Yah, I'm planning to stop eating veggies because of the poor growing condisions, some like corrots are forced to grow under ground, and because I think it is cruel to pick the fruit and leaves from living plants it must hurt them greatly :(

Sorry, these PETA guys bug me, about as much as the stupid Greenpeace wakos.

@ Eothayne I love the "People Eating Tasty Animals" acronym

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Man, this article makes me want to eat a big juicy piece of yummy meat. I was going to have a salad for lunch, but now I'm switching to a burger.

Oh, and fuck you PETA.

G

I love vegetarians... they say

OOOOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOO we can't hurt animals they are alive and what not...

then they go and chow down on something else thats living... its the way of life get over it... like really...

Mathos

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
Peta are a bunch of crackheads anyway. The bad part is, I know people that are vegetarians and Vegans, and not for the reason of the way the animals are treated. But almost 90% would tell you to kill and eat most wild animals. Or are smart enough to realize that most of the domesticated farm animals have no place in the wild.

Besides all it takes for a vegan to decide that it's ok to kill wild or food animals, is for them to have a deer or other animal jump out in front of their vehicles and cause them to get into an accident. Usually the second time it happens they finally crack and decide it's ok to kill em all.

And as long as I'm higher up on the food chain I'll continue eating animals. Cause I'm 100% positive that if there were an animal higher up, they'd go out of their way to eat me.

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
Of course dogs don't eat raw meat, and bears dont slaughter anything in its way.

If we didn't kill things and it them they would still die, albeit more horrifingly.

I think everyone on the earth should go emo because you just killed 4000000000000000000000000 bacteria because your body fought them off and killed them. You murderer.

It's also kinda funny because alot of these groups are evolutionists too.. (at least the ones i've seen) so how does this go with "Natural selection"? hmmm?

AND WHY IS THIS NEWS DANG IT

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]gm0n3y[/nom]Man, this article makes me want to eat a big juicy piece of yummy meat. I was going to have a salad for lunch, but now I'm switching to a burger.Oh, and fuck you PETA.[/citation]
Is that like a Burger King burger? Are you going Tony Stark on us?

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]PETA[/nom]“Majesco’s game is so heavy on dishes that are made from dead animals that the only things missing are the blood and gore,”[/citation]
I'll make sure to ask for a McChicken chicken next time; nothing like eating an animal alive.

On a side note, if you don't suck the blood dry every time, your human won't die. Just make sure to cover up the wound and have them wear high collar sweater. It is very wasteful to kill a human just to suck their blood.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]the_one111[/nom]Is that like a Burger King burger? Are you going Tony Stark on us?[/citation]

Well Whopper Wednesday is tomorrow....

YourGodOnEarth

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I keep telling people:
If chickens (and turkeys) were as big as we are, they'd be having US for dinner.
Chickens are ruthless predators, and we MUST keep them away from all nuclear waste spills or we run the risk of suffering dire consequences when they mutate and grow!!!
Beware... beware...

Mennoknight

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
I keep telling people:
If chickens (and turkeys) were as big as we are, they'd be having US for dinner.
Chickens are ruthless predators, and we MUST keep them away from all nuclear waste spills or we run the risk of suffering dire consequences when they mutate and grow!!!
Beware... beware...

NO KIDDING. Never mind if they ever get into nuclear waste spills at Umbrella Corp. Then those huge ZOMBIE turkeys will destroy life as we know it...

So do your part. Eat a turkey for Thanksgiving and help prevent genocidal flocks of zombie poultry.

Status
Not open for further replies.