Phone dropped and colors appearing

mohaddisa

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
I dropped my phone on the ground and now there are weird colored lines everywhere that dont seem to disapperar and when I press kinda hard on the screen colors apear...
Does anyone know how I can repair it at home??

With any luck, it is just a loose connection inside. However, it would still need to be opened up to resolve that. Should it turn out not to be a loose connection, then you are going to have to replace the display.

If it is under warranty, dropped or not, try contacting the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If no longer under warranty then, again, either you can do the replacement of the display, or you can take it someone to do it for you.

bignastyid

Splendid
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mohaddisa : "How to fix phone dropped with colors"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 12
G Android Smartphones 4
E Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 3
Z Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 6
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
S7 edge dropped on floor, phone shut down.
hy.. i dropped my phone and now when i call some one i cant hear them but can what do i so
Hi my question is well first my phone brand is Qlink Wireless. I've dropped my phone so many times its became completely unres
i dropped my LG K8V phone and it wont turn back on. how do I fix it?
Drop my phone in water now it the phone not calling in
I dropped my phone the screen is black and cracked and the phone is making a humming sound should i by a replacement screen wi
I dropped my phone on the concrete floor and now i m hearing echoes of my voice in phone calls
We Dropped $18,000 Worth of Phones, and These Are the Toughest (and Weakest)
Essential Phone Drops to $299 on Amazon
I dropped my phone, now the screen blinks and battery drains way faster than before
i dropped my phone down
Phone Dropping Softly
my phone drop and it cannot touch
I dropped my phone in water, i was told soaking your batter & the case in a bag of dry rice for a few hours usually work, but
I dropped my phone in water and biught a new phone, but my newest. photos were not synced to my new phone. How can I retriev
i dropped my phone and its not turning on
I dropped my phone in water and the screen stopped working
Help I dropped my phone in water now it boots and the startup sounds ring but the screen is totally white what to do ! Help!!!
dropped phone cracked inner screen, still works..butscreen wont display
Phone screen stopped working without dropping

ASK THE COMMUNITY