Question Phone Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2020
Good day all,

My android phone was hacked. Apparently, some of my WA chats have been sent to a relative living abroad.

The same relative received text messages from the same person I was chatting on WA and another individual.

All started with my WA friend (that lives abroad as well) receiving a phone call from me I did not make.

Can somebody explain what could have happened and what should I do?

Thank you.

Apr 27, 2020
Good day all,

My android phone was hacked. Apparently, some of my WA chats have been sent to a relative living abroad.

The same relative received text messages from the same person I was chatting on WA and another individual.

All started with my WA friend (that lives abroad as well) receiving a phone call from me I did not make.

Can somebody explain what could have happened and what should I do?

Thank you.
Remove the SIM card and apply to your Service Provider for another one. They might be able to trace the hacker and report him/her to the Police. Reset the device before installing the new SIM.

Hi. Thank you for our kind reply. Will the phone number change as well or I can keep the same one? Any idea how they did it? Tks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2020
your important documents, personal details, contacts, and especially bank account information will be revealed if you had on your mobile.
you can do two things -
  1. first, Remove the apps that you have not installed.
  2. Install Antivirus software
Hello, thank you for your reply and suggestions. I did a factory reset. I do have a free Antivirus . Do you have any suggestion? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS