phone is disabled & says emergency calls only

GmaBarb10

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
My phone says it is disabled & to connect to iTunes. When I swipe to go to next screen it says emergency calls only! What do I do? I only want to get my pictures off it! I have gone o Verizon & called apple. They say I'm the only one that can unlock it, but can't get to that screen! Thanks so much!!

hang-the-9

Titan
You may not be explaining things to them properly. If it does not give you the option to put in your password to unlock it, that's a separate issue than not knowing the password. We can't help you here, you need to work with Apple or Verizon to get the device working.

shelleyldiaz

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
Get your iPhone recover without iTunes backup as itunes wont allow to take backup if your iPhone is disabled.

Login with your Apple ID from Settings → iCloud and sync the iOS device to check if your data is available or not.

Once your iPhone is disabled, you have only one option to recover it through iTunes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E iPhone 3
S iPhone 1
PhilipMichaels iPhone 0
G iPhone 5
J iPhone 4
A iPhone 1
K iPhone 1
S iPhone 2
J iPhone 4
R iPhone 1
R iPhone 3
K iPhone 2
PhilipMichaels iPhone 1
M iPhone 1
B iPhone 1
J iPhone 4
K iPhone 1
C iPhone 2
L iPhone 5
O iPhone 1
Similar threads
Discussion Am I correct that T Mobile 5g network 600mhz (also known as band 71) works on the iphone xs models. Meaning it is a 5g phone, am I not understanding
Question Is It Possible To:Download Showbox,Tubemate & Cast from Iphone6, Also Can I Transfer Music Library from Android Phone
Info iPhone 11 Concept Video Shows Apple’s Next Phone From Every Angle
Lost phone want to recover photos
Why Apple Will Be Late to Foldable Phones (and Still Win)
If i perche a iPhone an it said gsm unlock an am living Jamaica can the phone use in Jamaica
I can not rememberMy phone number relating to my Apple ID, what can I do to retrieve it?
Phone won't charge or turn on
How do I remove someone else’s iTunes account off of a phone
Solved! Looking for an app to record all phone calls
Google cloud has my picture no longer have phone number to android but remember phone number need to retrieve photos to iPhone
Solved! can I use a gsm unlocked phone for carriers in south africa
iPhone Buying Guide: Which Apple Phone Is Right for You?
Solved! so if your phone is gsm unlocked, can you use it already in different countries?
How do I find my cell phone number on my iPhone when I was a ???
With iPhone XR, Apple Just Rewrote the Phone Script
motorola android phone
Pixel 3 XL vs. iPhone XS Max: Google’s Big Phone Could Win
How can i connect the wifi to a disabled phone because i am surrounded by wifi in my house but it says it's not connected
i found a disabled i phone 5 can i place my i phone 5 sim card in it

ASK THE COMMUNITY