Phone is stuck at 0% and keeps on rebooting

RPFive

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016
So, my phone, from a company which is conveniently named MyPhone has this problem which I think is batter related, my phone is a year and a couple of months old now and months ago it started showing this fast battery drains. Recently, the problem seems to got worse as my phone is now always stuck at 0% whenever I charge it ( last time I kept waiting for almost 3 hours to no avail) and it keeps rebooting itself. I did a couple of stuff I found online to see it if works, I checked the connector if it's full of gunk or bent and it's not, checked the charger and its cord, not the problem, checked the non-removable battery if it's bulging and it still isn't and last, I tried to factory reset it and it just can't continue, I can't even scroll or choose the various choices being displayed without it turning off and then rebooting itself again and again as I've mentioned earlier. It's charging/notification led light shows fast yet faint blinking. Any thoughts?

Solution
Sounds like you need a battery. While they say they are non-removable, pretty much any battery can be replaced. Just some are harder to access. I can't say for your phone specifically, but you may find a video or two online to walk you through accessing the battery. That is if you feel comfortable trying to do the work yourself. If not, you would need to take it to a local tech or get it repaired through the manufacturer.
Sounds like you need a battery. While they say they are non-removable, pretty much any battery can be replaced. Just some are harder to access. I can't say for your phone specifically, but you may find a video or two online to walk you through accessing the battery. That is if you feel comfortable trying to do the work yourself. If not, you would need to take it to a local tech or get it repaired through the manufacturer.

Solution

RPFive

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

Thank you. May I also ask if I can get my data from the internal memory of my phone, if so, may you recommend trusted products that are free?