I recently dropped my phone in a bowl of milk. I took it out, dried it, took out the battery and stuck both the battery and phone in a bowl of dried uncooked rice. More than 48 hours later the phone works, turned on for 5 minutes than the screen goes black. I put it back in the rice took it out 3 hours later everything on the phone works perfectly but the screen is completely black. What can I do to fix it?
Off the top of my head, I'd say that some of the circuitry shorted out after getting wet, specifically the screen. If the rest of the phone still works fine, it should be as simple as getting the screen replaced. Most electronics repair places can do that for a small fee (plus the cost of the screen itself).