Solved! Photo laptop transfer

Clairebear1

Prominent
Jun 26, 2017
Aagh! I transferred photos from samsung galaxy 6 mobile phone to my laptop via wondershare. I could not locate the pbotos then though in the laptop. So i deleted wondershare. Where might my photos be please?.

Solution
Well, I would check the phone to see if they are still on there, you may get lucky. Then you can try data retrieval on the phone. No guaranty it will work though.

Then, if that doesn't help find them, try a search for the files on the computer, but you will need to know the extension. Not the full name just then type of files. JPG, BMP, etc. Search for it from start and then in the search box type say... *.JPG It will take a while, as it will find all the JPG files on the computer, so you will probably have to click on the "See more results" link at the bottom of the list which will open a folder showing all of them. Then don't search the names but reset the the folder to show you them in order of DATE. With the newest date showing...
Well, I would check the phone to see if they are still on there, you may get lucky. Then you can try data retrieval on the phone. No guaranty it will work though.

Then, if that doesn't help find them, try a search for the files on the computer, but you will need to know the extension. Not the full name just then type of files. JPG, BMP, etc. Search for it from start and then in the search box type say... *.JPG It will take a while, as it will find all the JPG files on the computer, so you will probably have to click on the "See more results" link at the bottom of the list which will open a folder showing all of them. Then don't search the names but reset the the folder to show you them in order of DATE. With the newest date showing first. If they aren't there under those. Try again searching for a different file type.

BTW, in the future, you shouldn't need an external program to move or copy files from your phone to your computer. You should just be able to connect the phone to the computer via USB cord and then open up the internal storage or the SD card storage as a folder on the computer. Way safer that way.

Solution