photos taken by my smartphone's camera get corrupted

ashu007

Estimable
Apr 9, 2014
I have iball andi 5h quadro mobile.Some photos taken by my smartphones camera get corrupted like something.Half part of photo get turned into solid grey colour.I tried to solve problem by formatting my8gb memory card but problem still occurs.

Solution

It doesn't work like that here. We don't allow public displays of private information such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc because of security purposes. If you want someone to contact you privately we have the private message (PM) function for that.

aatje92

Honorable
Mar 31, 2013
Probably either because of the Phones camara is shit or broken or the SD card is [removed] or broken. Does it happen when you save to internal memory too?

Watch the language - G

ashu007

Estimable
Apr 9, 2014
Only some photos look lyk that.I recently buy this phone so according to me my 12mp camera is well working.how can i snd u those corrupt images so u get an idea by seeing them.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

It doesn't work like that here. We don't allow public displays of private information such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc because of security purposes. If you want someone to contact you privately we have the private message (PM) function for that.

Solution