Photoshop Window Won't Open

bothe_amelia

Prominent
Oct 31, 2017
I have a Windows 10 toshiba laptop. Sometimes when I'm drawing on photoshop CC, it stops responding, and if i shrink the window, i can't open it again. When i hover over the little photoshop icon it shows the little photoshop screen above it, but when i click on it (this should take me to photoshop) it disappears without opening. It eventually lets me open it again after about 20 minutes but it's very very frustrating. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Solution
Sounds like you have used to much of your system resources and that is making the program have a hard time. That can happen with graphics programs and graphic intensive games.

If you are going to do a bunch of work on it, I would make sure to reboot the computer right before doing so. This will clear up resources that you can then use the program for. You may also want to make sure other programs aren't auto loading when Windows starts up, this will also use up resources.
Sounds like you have used to much of your system resources and that is making the program have a hard time. That can happen with graphics programs and graphic intensive games.

If you are going to do a bunch of work on it, I would make sure to reboot the computer right before doing so. This will clear up resources that you can then use the program for. You may also want to make sure other programs aren't auto loading when Windows starts up, this will also use up resources.

Solution