Picture: Microsoft's Resident Evil 5 Red Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt2k

Distinguished
May 4, 2007
hmm, would certainly be an eye catcher in most modern living rooms. The prevailing colours being black, white and silver.

solymnar

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2006
Why is subtlety always thrown out the window?

It would be easy enough to take the standard black elite and add some kind of RE5 oriented red graphics so that, from the front viewing it would still look good along other stereo equipment but from the sides you could see notable differences etc.

Get all the bonus without the tackiness....

my $.02

Random0808

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
[citation][nom]bigsexytaco[/nom]Clearly MSoft chose red to match the color the power button will inevitably display.[/citation]

LOL, that made me laugh....my 360 got the RROD, the "fix" didnt work, and now its just gathering dust

Back to the main topic though...as others have said, it would have looked so much better with graphics on the side, not this ugly monstrosity. But for what you get with it, its not that much of a bad deal

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
Frankly that just looks gay. Not homosexual gay, but "stupid" gay. I mean come on. It's just not flashy.

Microsoft's marketing for their XBOX 360 is a joke anyhow in my opinion (don't own one). There's a new version of the XBOX for every season just about. Halo Edition, RE5 Edition, Elite, Arcade, Premium, blah blah.

Let's go back to the XBOX days when everyone bought the same stupid unit. And stop charging such exorbitant amounts for versions with a "hard drive" in them.

G

well, i have one and I don't mind it at all. at first i thought it was really lame but now I think its not so bad. it definitely stands out and that gives it character. I also have a black elite too. it looks good, but you totally don't notice it at all....kind of invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.