Pioneer Elite VSX-92TXH HDMI Input setting not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltworf

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
I had Rogers cable come over to install a 4k Cable NextBox and because my Pioneer does not support 4K they unplugged the old cable box and my android media box from the receiver. I then had to plug and Optical cable from my tv to the receiver in order to get surround from the new 4K. However now my Android box which is directly plugged into the received has no signal. The HDMI light is flashing on the receiver but that's it. I went back into the setup to discover the HDMi Input setting for HDMI 1 through 3 are all dashes and I cannot scroll down to change it.

ltworf

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
it was an ID10T error. because I was thinking 4k and I forgot that only one of my HDMI plugs is UHD, Which is anoying. I changed the display of my Android box from 1080P to 4K. therefor when plugged into my reciever it was not recognizing a signal input. Once I reset my android box all was fine. Now I'm frustrated about only having 1 UHD plug. I wonder if I can us a HDMi splitter on my TV's UHD plug to connect both my Cable Box and Android box.

Status
Not open for further replies.