Pivotal Tracker 1 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC4204

Estimable
Jan 2, 2015
They now claim on their website that the band resetting is an environmental issue and users should expect the band to reset occasionally. They are now expecting customers to pay almost half to cost of shipping if they want to receive a replacement band that "may or may not fix the issue". I've been trying for a week to reach someone through their customer support and have not gotten a response. And from the feedback on facebook, that is par for the course.

Brian Tucker

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
Most common complaint I have seen is the random resets due to static affecting many, but a youtube user figured out a really simple solution: http://youtu.be/Cbt_CipXEdo. After watching this I ordered one for myself. I'll update once I've had a chance to try it out.

Vegasal1

Estimable
Feb 4, 2015
Stay away from this band.Got mine the middle of Dec.It worked about a month then stopped.When you charge it it shows a full charge on the display but when you unplug and try to use it it does not work.They want you to ship the band back at your expense before they will refund or give you a new one.Padded envelope plus shipping almost equals the initial twelve bucks.Rip Off.Stay Away.

Freetwister

Estimable
Feb 25, 2015
I have not ( can not) use mine since the first week of January. Their android ap is still not out that works. excuse after excuses on why its not working. Yes only 12$ ( well band is free you pay for membership) but i can not even use the membership. Refunds/ that's a joke. exchange? even worse of a joke, either they send you a recycled one that was used by someone else or one that not working as well.,
And its amazing they still sell the membership n free band which you can not use yet.
A few people are filing complaints with the BBB and theirs state attorney General.
STAY way from this company. maybe things will work outr but WAIT for them to be working...save your $12

Status
Not open for further replies.