Plantronics Rig Surround, or?

manuhuelva

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015
Hi guys,

I have money for buy a good headsets between 70 - 90€.

I saw the Plantronics Rig Surround, but, is worth this headset, can i buy a better for this prize?
Wich is better, real 5.1 or Virtual 5.1/7.1 at this prize? my Integrated sound card is 5.1 (G1.Sniper z97)

I wish u can help me guys. Ty u very much.

Solution
My mind isn't working atm, I don't know what kind of currency your using. Popular mid range picks for gamers include.
1. Hyper X cloud II - I haven't used these myself but they have a good rep. But if you want virtual surround sound then you may need additional software
http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1452641044&sr=8-4&keywords=hyperx+cloud

2. Corsair Void - I've have the similar h2100. I actually find the void more comfortable with excellent sound. The USB models have surround provided you install the software.

3. Audio Technica ATH m40x or m50x - These are entry lvl studio grade heaphones. Many gamers will go for these and attach a separate mic. The m40x should work...

PsyKhiqZero

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
IMO 5.1 real and virtual sound the same and neither really replace an actual 5.1 speaker setup. I favor virtual surround in headphones. Real surround sound set have multiple smaller speakers which are fine for gaming but not so good when it comes to music. The larger and more powerful sound drivers in virtual sets sound better all around.

manuhuelva

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015

Ty for the reply man,.

Then, u can tellme a good pick?

PsyKhiqZero

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2008
My mind isn't working atm, I don't know what kind of currency your using. Popular mid range picks for gamers include.
1. Hyper X cloud II - I haven't used these myself but they have a good rep. But if you want virtual surround sound then you may need additional software
http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1452641044&sr=8-4&keywords=hyperx+cloud

2. Corsair Void - I've have the similar h2100. I actually find the void more comfortable with excellent sound. The USB models have surround provided you install the software.

3. Audio Technica ATH m40x or m50x - These are entry lvl studio grade heaphones. Many gamers will go for these and attach a separate mic. The m40x should work fine with standard audio while the m50x benefits greatly from a dac or high end sound card.

Solution

manuhuelva

Estimable
Nov 2, 2015

Great reply man, very useful. Thank to u and the comunity