wasdwasd

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
It was while playing a game of csgo. I got disconnected from everything. My router was blinking like crazy, unplugged and replugged it several times. For around 30,45mins NOTHING worked. I decided to change my IP address, but I didnt do it by signing in the router, i did it by settings on my computer. Then I restarted it. At first it didn't work. But after LESS THAN five minutes it came back on and the internet was up again.

My main questions:
Was this a ddos attack?
Is it safe to sign into any accounts?
Will accounts I sign into on this computer be hacked?
Will I be fine not doing anything about it?

JUST NOW as I wrote this question, I lost internet again for 30secs! Is it possible they can see me writing this?(Before writing this it happened as well)
Update: It just turned on and off again.

Solution
"Nobody would bother performing a DDoS attack on a single person. "
true, it would take a number of users to DDOS ecen singles persons router. We are talking about 200 computers requesting and banging Your router at the same time.
My router did that when it tried to update itself. I thought its dead. but after one hour it camed basc to living world. I must say it updates itleft around 3am coupple times a year.

ficler1977

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
"Nobody would bother performing a DDoS attack on a single person. "
true, it would take a number of users to DDOS ecen singles persons router. We are talking about 200 computers requesting and banging Your router at the same time.
My router did that when it tried to update itself. I thought its dead. but after one hour it camed basc to living world. I must say it updates itleft around 3am coupple times a year.

Solution