please help me repair my htc hd2 network coverage antenna

wale08

Honorable
Apr 30, 2013
network on my htc hd2 is very very bad, most of the time it is always zero/off. I searched online for repair and i was told it is a hardware problem, that the mobile network flaps/teeths on the board might be bent and might not be touching the copper pads on the back casing. So i opened the phone and one of the network teeth was bend and i raised it up and i melted some led to the copper pad on the back cover for sure contact. I coupled my htc and the situation is still the same, no mobile network. So what i want to ask is :can the melted led be the problem. Pllease email me on INFO REMOVED. thanks. Waiting for your soonest reply.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
If you hadn't already taken it apart and soldered things you shouldn't have, I would recommend taking it in for a professional repair.

However since you've already dabbled inside yourself, your warranty is now void and repairs will be far more expensive.

Since this is the case, I would have to recommend simply buying a new phone if you are unhappy with the performance of your current one.