Please help me with my Pioneer

sohal1025

Estimable
Oct 25, 2015
I have a Pioneer Elite SC-75. It seems that if I have to have the power on and running the signal through the receiver to hear audio. When I turn the power off, the audio doesn't switch back to the tv. I'm sure it would do that in the past. Maybe if there is someone with that receiver or one similar to that has had a problem like that before can help me.

Solution
If TV and receiver are connected via HDMI with ARC turned on to get sound into the receiver then check the TV and receiver menus to see if CEC is turned on. That would make it work as you say it did.
If the TV and receiver are connected via digital or analog audio then the TV would have no way of knowing if the receiver is on or off.
If TV and receiver are connected via HDMI with ARC turned on to get sound into the receiver then check the TV and receiver menus to see if CEC is turned on. That would make it work as you say it did.
If the TV and receiver are connected via digital or analog audio then the TV would have no way of knowing if the receiver is on or off.

Solution