Question Please help

Dec 4, 2022
Hello, I truely hope someone can help me out with my problem. I have went through 8 iPhones in the past 18 months and it’s to the point that I’ve enrolled in college for computer information systems to learn how the things that are happening to me are being done and put a stop to it.

Let me start by saying that I was in a very toxic relationship and I left 18 months ago and since then anything that I do online seems to be watched and my Facebook that I had since 2010 was somehow deleted and I had to make a new one. I’ve literally watched emails disappear right before my eyes so I’ve had to make so many different emails with gmail and iCloud and yahoo, all of them and it keeps happening.

I enrolled in online college in august and I purchased a Lenovo laptop directly from the university and for my first term everything went good until I started the second which is where you really begin your learning that my assignments would be gone when I saved them in Word just before I was going to submit them, and now my laptop has a blue screen and it tells me that I need a bitlocker key which I did manage to find and entered it and it did nothing and that being the only laptop I have I’m now 6 weeks behind on my assignments and all I get from Lenovos and the school is the run around.

I feel that my ex has something to do with all of it but I don’t think it’s him I think it’s his daughter which is a registered nurse and has access to our states cabinet for health database and I’m sure other state and government databases. Please someone tell me what I can do to stop this or at least prove myself so I don’t look like I’m crazy when I tell anyone about it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY