Please read this. I really need help.

juliux32

Estimable
May 25, 2015
Hi everyone. First of all I want apologize if this is not a place for this question, but I don't know where to post these kind of questions. The question is very simple and you can think that this is stupid thing but I really need a help... I love games, but I have one problem.. I have muscular atrophy (my muscles becoming weaker with a time).. Now I'm using wireless number pad for ''skills'' in games and I need new mouse.. And here is my question and problem.. Can anyone suggest a wireless mouse with very very easy to click buttons? I don't need anything fancy with hundreds of buttons and transforming capabilities and etc.. Basically I just need 4 things, easy clicking main buttons (maybe it have name like dpi?), lightweight as much as possible, not big because my palm are small and easy to slide on table or mouse pad.

Thanks for reading this and I hope someone could help me.

DeadMoney

Estimable
Oct 25, 2014
Have a look at http://www.bltt.org/accessibility/mouse.htm. If you don't find the info you're looking for there try writing the owner, Charlie, through the contact link. He might be able to help you.