Solved! Pls help me with my laptop

Oct 20, 2018
My laptop got water spilled on it weeks ago. One day it’s working fine and looks perfectly fine, but the next it looks awful and the screen is pink and all kinds of different colors. Please help. How can I fix this?

Solution
First, you have to find out what's the problem. Is it the Screen, or the GPU? Connect your laptop to an external screen (could be a TV or monitor).
If same problem persist, it might be a problem with your GPU. You would have to approach your manufacturer for a repair.
If there is no problem, then it might be your laptop's screen. If so, you can get it changed on your own of approach a PC repair shop

cpucpu123

Prominent
Jan 11, 2018
First, you have to find out what's the problem. Is it the Screen, or the GPU? Connect your laptop to an external screen (could be a TV or monitor).
If same problem persist, it might be a problem with your GPU. You would have to approach your manufacturer for a repair.
If there is no problem, then it might be your laptop's screen. If so, you can get it changed on your own of approach a PC repair shop

Solution