pluged in but not charging

Faraz_11

Prominent
May 17, 2017
i have a lenovo t420 machine and my laptop battery is not fully charged it always stuck at 62% if its a software issue so it must be charged when its turned off but it still not works
please i am worried tell me proper solution
i already replace my ac adapter

itsVance

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
I have seen a similar issue with a laptop. The solution involved removing the battery and turning it on while its plugged in. Then go to device manager and remove the battery drivers from device manager. Power the computer off and replace the battery. Turn the laptop on while its plugged in.

The OS had to relearn the battery. I hope this helps in your situation.

itsVance

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
I have seen a similar issue with a laptop. The solution involved removing the battery and turning it on while its plugged in. Then go to device manager and remove the battery drivers from device manager. Power the computer off and replace the battery. Turn the laptop on while its plugged in.

The OS had to relearn the battery. I hope this helps in your situation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 7
I Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1