plugged in but not charging

Saikatp

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
i have 2 year warranty but i don't have accidental damage protection scheme...so this so this problem is under accidental damage protection scheme or not... Guys please help me..

Saikatp

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015

getochkn

Splendid
Then the adapter is fine, and the power jack appears to be working. Could be the battery. Try removing the battery, remove the power, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds to drain all power, then put the battery back in, and plug the cord back in.

If that doesn't help, then it should be covered under the warranty as either the battery died or the charging circuit died on the motherboard.

Saikatp

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
but when i start my laptop with plugged in then its charging after 5 sec when i disconnect my cable and then plugged in then its not charging...

Saikatp

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
got it got a solution in my energy management i click optimized battery health so for this reason it is not charging but after clicking maximum battery life all good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ashar786 Laptop Tech Support 0
nerdyotter Laptop Tech Support 0
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
Pandofla Laptop Tech Support 3
ChizDawg211 Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
ruslruslrusl1 Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 0