Plugging Paradigm Mini Monitor's into PW-2200 into computer?

iraserei

Honorable
May 24, 2012
Hello guys, I have a question I am unsure about.

I want to connect my Paradigm Mini Monitor bookshelf speakers into my Paradigm PW-2200, which uses an internal amplifier. Heres a picture I found on google: http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/NitemareFearx/untitled-4.png
I was wondering, could I connect the bookshelf speakers to the subwoofer - because the picture doesn't show the binding posts under the other inputs - and then plug it into my computer? If I were to do this, how would I g about it? thanks!

VonPelz

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
Just connect speakers to the subwoofer output connection (L and R) and connect your computer to the sub with a 3.5mm->2x RCA cable. Connect the RCA's to the L and R inputs on the sub.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
Runiczeal Audio 3
Sentyee Audio 0
sadra84 Audio 0
wimpymike Audio 2
UmmmYes Audio 2
A Audio 1
P Audio 0
blogs4t Audio 1
B Audio 0
T Audio 2
kaosity Audio 1
T Audio 0
J Audio 1
PLBoucher Audio 7
G Audio 1
klockem Audio 0
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
randoom12 Audio 1
L Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Will the Fiio K5 Pro Dac (USA version) work with 230v at 50Hz plug (South Africa plug)
Question Headphones only work when plugged into External USB Microphone
Question Wireless headphones with AUX port makes buzzing noise when plugged in
Question the headphone not work when I plug in microphone
Question Headphones make a high pitch noise only when I plug it into the jack of my main Dell monitor.
Question When I plug in headphones with a mic through an audio splitter, it only picks one or the other to use depending on the order of plugin
Question Logitech Z333 subwoofer not detected correctly when speakers plugged in
Question headphones make whizzing high pitch sound when plugged in after a while
Solved! How to share one USB headset between two computers without plugging in and out and compatible with zoom, microsoft teams, ringcentral meetings etc?
Question Audio is worse when i plug it behind the computer, better in the front but...
Solved! Can I use two different audio outputs plugged into different ouputs on the the back of my motherboard?
Solved! How do I fix my Blue Snowball iCE not connecting when plugged in?
Question USB Headset Mic not working, but works when plugged directly into audio jack.
Solved! How do i plug my Blue Yeti microphone into my Soundblaster G9?
Solved! ONKYO Receiver: Buzzing/hissing when plugging front speakers (5.1 setup)
Question No sound at all when plugging speakers when plugging headset in
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Question PC monitor still outputs sound through its speakers when I plug in headphones to it
Question Earphones loud when plugged in phone, quiet when plugged in PC.
Best amp to go with Paradigm Atom V2 speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY