Solved! Plugin to subscribe to my newsletter using their social media account

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopper4851

Prominent
Dec 26, 2018
Hi,

I’m looking for a plugin that would enable people in my wordpress website to subscribe to my newsletter using their social media accounts (Facebook, twitter, etc) and that I’ll be able to set it up so when people sign up with the social media accounts their contact info will automatically link to my mailchimp newsletter database. So that after people signed up with their social account, I’d be able to get their email as well as other information such as their birthday, interests, etc (using the permission options in Facebook developers – https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions/?locale=en_US) . Any suggestions?

Thank you very much,

Hopper

Solution
Not everything is done with plugins, sometime a real software developer must sit down and write some code from scratch. I don't know about your wordpress site, but if I was subscribing to a newsletter, the last thing I'd expect is for someone to have access to my birthday.

And the reason such a plugin does not exist is because no one does what you want to do.

Go with mainstream, ask your visitors to provide an email.
Not everything is done with plugins, sometime a real software developer must sit down and write some code from scratch. I don't know about your wordpress site, but if I was subscribing to a newsletter, the last thing I'd expect is for someone to have access to my birthday.

And the reason such a plugin does not exist is because no one does what you want to do.

Go with mainstream, ask your visitors to provide an email.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.