News Pluto TV guide: app, channels, reviews and how to activate

Sep 8, 2020
I cut the cord back in early March 2020. I've been watching and using Pluto nearly daily. The only problem with the free streaming service is the programming rotation. So far it has been my experience that if you watch the same channels a lot during the same time each day, you'll watch the same episodes each day of the week because they don't seem to rotate the programming and simply run on the same clock every single day of the week.

May 26, 2023
Am I the only one who's Pluto tv rewinds 3 to 5 minutes every 10 to 15 minutes ? No search feature. Pluto tv commercials about what's on never says what channel it's on. I bet the suits that run Pluto never watch it.

May 26, 2023
I cut the cord back in early March 2020. I've been watching and using Pluto nearly daily. The only problem with the free streaming service is the programming rotation. So far it has been my experience that if you watch the same channels a lot during the same time each day, you'll watch the same episodes each day of the week because they don't seem to rotate the programming and simply run on the same clock every single day of the week.
I have noticed that on JAG.