News Pluto TV is making one of the biggest sci-fi shows ever free to watch

Apr 1, 2022
i am on the Web page.(pluto ) . its 12:40am now, and its still not showing up (since 12:01 I have tried) , I guess, this is an April fouls joke? ( since its April 1st ),,, sucks I stayed up since 3 am this morning .. because I was all so excited to see this ! ! ! ( I figure they did this To gage current Audience interest .. but if this is a joke they got me that's for sure! ) ,, I really hope thats not a aplil 1st thing .. seems like a bad pr thing idk ,, it might be because of my time zone, ( Pittsburg) ,, I see Pluto is based in L.A., so..... it might not be time yet maybe at 3-4 am it will start .., ,,,But damm . why did they pick april 1st to do this event? lol , if it wasn't april 1st I would know, this was not a joke. but now, I'm not sure..

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ps.
I cant watch Stargate andto see what Brad Wright has for us with the Amanzon Series, hopeful its a scify that they don't trash like , haloTv022 , Docotr, who , starwars, Star Trek , etc. to many ips have been passed Buy a Granny through and Dropped ,,, They have dropped thesehuge ip's and its sad there are so many dedicated fans who Want good content deserve good content, and they just woirred about checking boxes instead of making good story . but I would go on about how I am made about tall my beloved ips being Dragged down hill, I have hope for Stargate , we had orvill maybe its posabl stargate amazon can Hit a home run , czu we need one about now in the Sci-fi Space!