Plz suggest

Solution
I think he's asking whether like Kaspersky anti-virus is better than Kaspersky internet security, for example. if that is the case, then the answer is no. Internet Security suites come with everything, firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, etc, as long as it is a good internet security suite. Personally, however, I use Avira AV personal with PC Tools firewall plus, Malwarebytes anti-malware, and CCleaner to keep all that crap from slowing down my computer.

@aford10: correct me if I'm wrong but KIS does indeed have many more features than Kaspersky Anti-virus.

Anyway, hope that helps and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

arshad111

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
Thanks 4 ur suggestion....but i already have Avast 5.0.507 but Internet Security has some features like antispam, & silent firewall that is not possessed by Avast Antivirus version 5.0.507.

aford10

Distinguished
But just using internet security will lack far more security features.

You can suppliment an AV, such as Avast, with Firefox + Adblock plus + noscript (blocks ads/banners, blocks background scripts) and winpatrol (monitor system changes).

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
I think he's asking whether like Kaspersky anti-virus is better than Kaspersky internet security, for example. if that is the case, then the answer is no. Internet Security suites come with everything, firewall, anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware, etc, as long as it is a good internet security suite. Personally, however, I use Avira AV personal with PC Tools firewall plus, Malwarebytes anti-malware, and CCleaner to keep all that crap from slowing down my computer.

@aford10: correct me if I'm wrong but KIS does indeed have many more features than Kaspersky Anti-virus.

Anyway, hope that helps and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Solution