Polar M600 Review: Better Smartwatch Than Running Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_g

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
I have this watch and use it for cycling for about 3 weeand its great you can replay your ride and see your speed and hr on the map for your entire ride. Hr is very accurate matching the hr. I also like the recovery time.

pond13

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016
Brian, I think you completely miss the point of this watch and you also have some of your facts wrong (for example it does track swimming). You also state that if you don't view your running stats immediately you will not be able to view them again on your watch, this also wrong. It is not a running watch but an android sports watch. I have had mine for almost a month and use it to track running, swimming, and cycling, things i don't believe you can do with the forerunner 235. With the polar you can also sync music to the watch, use bluetooth headphones, leaving your phone at home. Although there are definitely some areas for improvement (of which Polar have already addressed some through updates) it does these tasks very well and with ease,and the android capabilities are fantastic. It's battery life is actually one of the best on the market for an android watch. Please check your facts before reviewing products!

Status
Not open for further replies.