Solved! pop up with voice alert

Feb 25, 2018
I got this pop up twice, at the first time I ignored the message and shutdown the laptop and then it was really dead and failed to restart, luckily it was under the warrantee and they had to change the hard desk which was damaged with no apparent reason. Hence , in the second time, I called the number and paid the money and they had remote access to clean it up ( as the they claim), I , then search the net for their company and realized that it was a scam, since then they were trying to call me back 10;s of times and I was blocking them and felt worried about my security. Kaspersky is not detecting any thing, is that a relief or my PC is still exposed?

Solution
You paid for both software and services. What you paid may or may not be worth the possible loss of data.

I agree with The Paladin: avoid the website(s) involved and learn how to use other tools that are available.

Some good tools are free.

And do some reading, research, and learning on your own. Many good articles, tutorials, and so forth to help you learn how to install, configure, and apply software to protect your computer and network.
Your PC, all PCs are always exposed.

Continue to run AV and malware software.

Also due routine data and system backups via backup software, cloned and imaged drives.

You will find relief once you know that the scammers can no longer do any harm and, if they manage to do so, you can fully recover your system and data.

No harm in "outing" the company either. What is their name, what did they do, and how did they do it? How much did you pay?

May save someone else - you should be able to find some satisfaction in that.....

Feb 25, 2018
The compan is ITLIVESUPPORT and they took total of $499 partly to clean and partly to instal kaspersky as they claimed that Mc AFEE is not compatible to window10. The installed the following in return
ABP Adblock
CCleaner
LogMein
Intel@ security assist
Kaspersky

I am still confused whither they are scammer as what I paid is much higher than market cost, but yet what they installed is genuine and not fake. Do you think that the situation is more likely scammer and do you think that frequent scanning will give assurance that they will not have access. And lastly, wha I the correct action that I should have done bearing in mind that my first experience was also expensive and I lost the hard drive as they warned !?
The “alt ctl delete” is it proven and safe?

the web site pop up alerts that stated "your computer is now locked do not shutdown...." is a scam.
press CTL-ALT-DEL, goto task manager and end the task to your browser.

you should remember to not go to that web site.... :) and or maybe start using the MS Edge/Internet explorer with pop up blocking on, and smart screen on. (both are in advanced option menus)
or
get a google comparable plugin... (cannot help you I only use google, opera and other browsers in a test environment)

You paid for both software and services. What you paid may or may not be worth the possible loss of data.

I agree with The Paladin: avoid the website(s) involved and learn how to use other tools that are available.

Some good tools are free.

And do some reading, research, and learning on your own. Many good articles, tutorials, and so forth to help you learn how to install, configure, and apply software to protect your computer and network.

Solution
Feb 25, 2018
Thanks all for the feedback and agree that the money paid may not worth the data lost but I would otherwise lose the laptop for three weeks for repair if I did not act properly as I did first time and lost the hard disk.