Portable gaming laptop for college

cornholio398

Estimable
Mar 11, 2015
I am looking for a gaming laptop that is portable, not too heavy and not too large. I am about to head off the college and need a portable laptop but still with to do some gaming, nothing too heavy. Preferably a 15 inch laptop or smaller, money is not an issue so any suggestions, the 2 that I am currently looking at are the MSI GE62 ApachePro and the MSI GS60 GhostPro 4K-080 if you have any other suggestions besides these 2 laptops please tell me or if you suggest the MSI GE62 please tell me what specs you think would go best or be necessary.

antinoob

Estimable
Apr 21, 2015
If you want something you can work and play on I would recommend buying a razer blade pro scene you can transport it easily and you can edit tracks videos and it just makes that kind of stuff a bit easier especially if you are on the go.
But if you want performance only then you need a pretty big laptop which is not good for college. Make sure you customize it so that it has a lot of storage. This is because downloading games off the internet on your laptop is going to be a problem if you don't.