Position available for a maintenance tech.

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Avatar Studios Midtown NYC has a Position available for a maintenance
tech.

Established recording studio looking for a highly motivated, articulate
self-starter. This is a great opportunity for individual unafraid of
hard work and to grow along with us.

Duties include: Protools configuration, troubleshooting, wiring,
session support (Neve,Studer,SSL,Protools etc.)

Preference will be given to those with good technical skills and the
ability to think, ask questions and get the job done.

Please Send

1. Resume & Cover letter to the email address above
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Roy Hendrickson wrote:

> Avatar Studios Midtown NYC has a Position available for a maintenance
> tech.
>
> Established recording studio looking for a highly motivated, articulate
> self-starter. This is a great opportunity for individual unafraid of
> hard work and to grow along with us.
>
> Duties include: Protools configuration, troubleshooting, wiring,
> session support (Neve,Studer,SSL,Protools etc.)
>
> Preference will be given to those with good technical skills and the
> ability to think, ask questions and get the job done.
>
> Please Send
>
> 1. Resume & Cover letter to the email address above

You decided that salary expectations might be a little ambitious ?

Posting from google groups hardly gives the most professional impression
btw !

Graham
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Pooh Bear wrote:
> Posting from google groups hardly gives the most professional impression
> btw !
>
> Graham

Such a cynic! <g>

I think I saw Fletcher at Manhattan Center about 10 years ago when
Avatar was being auctioned off by the original owner. As I recall a
Japanese guy named Iwamura or something ended up getting the whole
package.

Will Miho
NY Music and TV Audio Guy
Staff Audio/Fox News Channel/M-AES
"The large print giveth and the small print taketh away..." Tom Waits
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Pooh Bear <rabbitsfriendsandrelations@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:42BD07C8.2E22DEFA@hotmail.com:

> You decided that salary expectations might be a little ambitious ?

I suspect it was more important to add the location of the studio.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

In article <1119723110.450682.272600@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> willstg@aol.com writes:

> I think I saw Fletcher at Manhattan Center about 10 years ago when
> Avatar was being auctioned off by the original owner. As I recall a
> Japanese guy named Iwamura or something ended up getting the whole
> package.

As I recall, it was Power Station that got sold off and was re-opened
as Avatar. I also thoght Avatar was one of the couple of big NYC
studios that closed down at the end of last year. I guess not, or
maybe it's been resurrected.


--
I'm really Mike Rivers (mrivers@d-and-d.com)
However, until the spam goes away or Hell freezes over,
lots of IP addresses are blocked from this system. If
you e-mail me and it bounces, use your secret decoder ring
and reach me here: double-m-eleven-double-zero at yahoo
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Carey Carlan wrote:

> Pooh Bear <rabbitsfriendsandrelations@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:42BD07C8.2E22DEFA@hotmail.com:
>
> > You decided that salary expectations might be a little ambitious ?
>
> I suspect it was more important to add the location of the studio.

And spell his name right too !

Look at the original post from "toy" ! LMAO !

Graham
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

WillStG wrote:

> Pooh Bear wrote:
> > Posting from google groups hardly gives the most professional impression
> > btw !
> >
> > Graham
>
> Such a cynic! <g>

I bet he's already got several replies expecting $20k.

Graham
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 1
T Audio 3
A Audio 1
B Audio 2
S Audio 3
K Audio 16
A Audio 3
E Audio 8
M Audio 3
B Audio 3
C Audio 1
jonnyapps Audio 1
R Audio 2
O Audio 2
L Audio 2
Masamune_Smokey Audio 3
9 Audio 1
N Audio 4
L Audio 5
C Audio 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY