Aug 3, 2018
I currently got a new HP ProBook 4515s from my aunt and I formatted and loaded a new windows 10 pro on it after updating all the necessary driver I got to updating the graphics card from a Microsoft basic adapter to an ATI mobility radeon HD4200 series graphics card after doing that I tried installing pes2015 but the system just keeps shutting down mid installation and When I checked the display properties I only saw shared memory as 1918 and dedicated memory as 0.pls is there a fix for me to increase the dedicated memory or something? any help would be appreciated.

Solution
The system is old. You're probably better off installing the latest GPU driver from HP for that spec.

On the dedicate memory thing. I think you can adjust that in the bios. The option may not be there, but it's worth checking nonetheless. However, with that said i think the options (if available) are to switch it from 32mb to 64mb or something. Which has practically zero effect. Check it out and see.

keith12

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
The system is old. You're probably better off installing the latest GPU driver from HP for that spec.

On the dedicate memory thing. I think you can adjust that in the bios. The option may not be there, but it's worth checking nonetheless. However, with that said i think the options (if available) are to switch it from 32mb to 64mb or something. Which has practically zero effect. Check it out and see.

Solution