Possible to find a sun ''resistant'' Laptop ?

May 2, 2018
My work allows me to work from home and in the next couple of month's, in the sun if my laptop can handle it. I wonder if there is any way to get a screen that is not as affected by the sun as regular ones? Perhaps also one that doesn't heat as hard from the sun, but I suppose that's mostly about not getting a black one.

Solution
Prioritize an anti-glare screen just for your own ability to work on it properly. Other than that I don't think I have ever seen a laptop manufactured out of something that would resist or repel sun. Perhaps avoid an aluminum laptop, sounds like that would be difficult to touch or pick up if constantly in the sun, compared to plastic.

rune2h

Proper
May 1, 2018
Prioritize an anti-glare screen just for your own ability to work on it properly. Other than that I don't think I have ever seen a laptop manufactured out of something that would resist or repel sun. Perhaps avoid an aluminum laptop, sounds like that would be difficult to touch or pick up if constantly in the sun, compared to plastic.

Solution
May 2, 2018

Thanks for the response. Good point on the anti-glaring might be the way to go.

May 2, 2018

Thanks! Your prob right, just need to find one with crazy brightness capabilities.

That's why I linked the laptopmag reviews with brightness :)