Possible to link two different Bose systems together?

bellabubblegum

Prominent
Jan 27, 2018
I have a Bose Lifestyle 18 and a Bose Cinemate 123. The Lifestyle system has a receiver built in, which I really want, but the bass is just not quite where I want it to be, even adjusting to maximum bass. The Cinemate has amazing bass but no receiver. I've recently removed the Cinemate and installed the Lifestyle but there's just not enough bass so I'd like to know how I can connect both systems together to my TV/DVD/cable so I can use both bass boxes and all 7 satellite speakers.

Solution
You could split your audio source (TV audio out) and connect it to both HTS but you would need to adjust the volume of each system separately. You won't get 7.1.
I would suggest that it's time to stop messing with Bose HTS systems and move to a real AV receiver. You could use the Bose sats with it, get a really good sub and upgrade the speakers later.
You could split your audio source (TV audio out) and connect it to both HTS but you would need to adjust the volume of each system separately. You won't get 7.1.
I would suggest that it's time to stop messing with Bose HTS systems and move to a real AV receiver. You could use the Bose sats with it, get a really good sub and upgrade the speakers later.

Solution