Possible to upgrade Sager/Clevo integrated graphics to mxm nvida?

richc26

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
Hey guys, long time reader first time poster.

Two questions:

1. Looking at a Clevo/Sager notebook (NP3670) and wondering if a GTX xxxm chip+cooler could be added later to replace the on-board Intel graphics. Read through the entire friggen user manual online and couldn't find anything.

and

2. My reading hasn't given me a definitive answer on this one. The notebook advertises max memory of 16gb,but the 4th gen i7 supports 32, so can't I just use two 16gb sodimm sticks?

My reasoning for not just buying a sager with a GPU included is that I don't really need it right now. I need 32gb RAM and a 4910hq cpu but any laptops with that configuration cost an arm and a leg because they include a 980, and so I'd like to save a little money and upgrade myself.
I have a great dedicated desktop editing/gaming rig and would like this laptop just for light editing and to run a few easy programs like lightroom and registax/nebulosity (I'm getting into astrophotography) and thus don't need a powerhouse laptop, but need the 32gb of memory, want to upgrade cpu to 4910hq and might want to put a 970m into it down the road.

Thank you very much in advance! You've all been great helps in the past.

richc26

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016

Thank you!

I got a GT60 2PC and upgraded the CPU and GPU (970m and 4930mx)