Possible to VNC using USB between an Android and iphone?

sirrico

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
As it goes right now, I have two devices. One is a rooted Radxa Rock Pro running Android 4.4, and the other is a jailbroken iPhone 4 running iOS 6. I am able to start a VNC server on the android computer, and I am also able to connect on the iPhone. However, speeds are not up to par for my uses, and I wonder if USB connection are possible for sharing screens on these devices.

To clarify, the android computer is hosting the VNC server, and the iPhone is connecting to watch the screen. Are there any nice apps or programs that would allow USB mode to reduce latency?

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Solution
Modern Android devices offer a USB host capability and apps will allow a VNC over USB, but the main problem will likely be the iPhone. I'm completely unaware of any iOS app, jailbroken or otherwise, what will accept a VNC in from USB. I know there are apps like Veency that will act as USB VNC servers, but they make no mention of being viewers through USB.

drapacioli

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2010
Modern Android devices offer a USB host capability and apps will allow a VNC over USB, but the main problem will likely be the iPhone. I'm completely unaware of any iOS app, jailbroken or otherwise, what will accept a VNC in from USB. I know there are apps like Veency that will act as USB VNC servers, but they make no mention of being viewers through USB.

Solution