possibly a stupid question

misfitkid86

Honorable
May 23, 2012
hi all! i have a samsung un40eh5000 led tv and i'm just curious what the response time is. i currently game through my pc on it and i just was curious, thanks for the time!

wbattel4607

Honorable
Jan 28, 2014
In case you hadn't checked yet, most TVs list their response times in their user manual. It seems to be a common practice, so take a look in there if you haven't yet.

ssddx

Glorious
a few monitor tests if you cared...
http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/response_time.php#response_time_gif
http://www.testufo.com/#test=framerates&count=6&background=stars&pps=720

the only real way to measure is by high speed camera and professional tests. sometimes you can find these done or sometimes the manufacturer provides them however they can vary greatly depending on what tests are ran and how they are ran. you cant treat it as an exact number in any case as its variable.

from a quick search i was unable to easily find a response time listed for that model. the manufacturer also doesnt report it.

you can try to find some reviews and perhaps one does a high speed test for response time measurement but you may have to spend hours to look for it (if one even exists). or you could ask samsung directly (though i doubt you will get a solid answer)

wbattel4607

Honorable
Jan 28, 2014
In case you hadn't checked yet, most TVs list their response times in their user manual. It seems to be a common practice, so take a look in there if you haven't yet.

misfitkid86

Honorable
May 23, 2012

ok i'll do that thanks! it's for sure not on samsung's website but i have yet to read the manual so hopefully!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
emilyjames Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2