Possibly bricked phone

raducubejana

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
After unlocking the bootloader I saw that i didnt have apps such as Play Store, Chrome etc... so i decied to relock my bootloader. Thing is,after relocking it my phone wanted to factory reset and i agreed and now im stuck at 99% Factory Reset,I tried shutting it down but it automatically turns back on. Anything i could do? Btw im kind of a newb at phones so if you can try and explain me step by step. I have a Huawei P8 Lite Model PRAGUE-L31 anything i can do ?

raducubejana

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from raducubejana : "Relocking an unlocked phone"

After unlocking and flashing twrp i realized i didnt back up and didnt have any apps such as chrome, play store etc... i used adb to relock it and it worked, the problem is that after that the phone needed to do a factory reset and i accepted, the reset got stuck at 99% and I let the phone use all it's battery so i can restart it, I restarted it and when i opened it i had no "Internal storage" i went on the pc and i had space only used by the os and nothing else the phone was empty. So i wanted to shut it down and open the boot menu ( or what's it called) and try a new factory reset from there, but it didnt work, now im stuck again at the 99% factory reset. Is there anything I can do about it or is it bricked for good?
I have an Huawei P8 Lite 2017.