Power light on my LG MR 500 magic control is always on

Juan2016

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
The power light on my LG MR 500 magic control is always on. Even when I push the back and home buttons at the same time the power light stays on. If I move the scroll button, the red drop appears but I can not use any feature of the webOS.

Juan2016

Commendable
Apr 10, 2016
No, none of the buttons feel stuck. When I press each of the buttons the light goes off and then on again. What else could it be?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
N Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
My LG LED TV doesn't come on and the power indicator light doesn't flush. What could be the problem? Please help
The red light is on but when I push power I get nothing plus I have no remote to it and it's lock
Solved! hi im renting to buy a 50 inch smart tv....it was ok this morning and no i have sound but no picture and there is a light on i
Solved! Getting tv to power on
Solved! I have a sharp tv power on turns off by itself and the green power light starts flashing but no no picture
When the box only flashing a red light
Solved! model UN 60J6200AF (Samsung) tv would not power on after lighting storm. Could see that a fuse was blown (brown) so we replace
Solved! where's your power button on the 60 inch rear projection TV. I have it plugged up but don't see the light coming on in the fr
Solved! sony DVD home theatre doesnt power on. light on at the bottom of the deck?
Light blinking on power box but no power
My Sharp Aquos Model LC-48LE653U power light is on but no images and can’t turn off
tv screen black
How to Stop the Red Light in Roku Express Devices
TV is COMPLETELY DEAD WONT POWER ON
How to turn 60” hitachi on
What does continuous flashing standby light mean ?
I have a 73 in Mitsubishi television green light will power on but no sound or picture what could it be
TV problems has light but doesn't turn on (sometimes it will)
Plasma tv shuts itself off, blue power light blinks.
My Panasonic show standby light and is not power on and is giving a sound what is the solution

ASK THE COMMUNITY