President Obama Hanging Out on Google+ Next Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Seems like he is starting to ramp up his re-election campaign. Let the games begin!

And honestly, pretty cool that he is doing this. Connecting with the younger audience is going to be really important this year, especially with all of the newly graduated college students that are having a hard time finding jobs.

Xatos

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
I know where I won't be next week...

Then again, maybe this is my chance to let him know how I feel about a few things.

sa1nt

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Finally precomputed answers gonna be where they belong.I guess what i want to say is that it's unfair for US public and it's unfair for US government It's just some freaky clown show...

mightymaxio

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2009
Honestly without Obama's push for a technology movement in the white house we would never have had a YouTube channel for the white house or any of the other cool things hes done. I like this push into the new tech that hes doing and I feel that this will connect him to the people better. All the naysayers are not actually going to do this because they are too lazy and just want to watch and nitpick whatever the current president has to say or do. Its sad when someone who so strongly believes that someone is wrong that they will never change opinions or thoughts because they just want to watch the world burn i suppose.

keyanf

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
Make him stay there longer. The more time he is there, the less time he has to push and or sign expensive legislation into law.

G

Guess the liberal Hollywood money bags who bought his last election aren't going to pony up now that he came out against SOPA, so now he will work for Google.

royalcrown

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
What is good about this technology, is that we can say, "Hey, this is good", or "This is a stupid idea and if you don't veto it, you're gonna pay for it come election time" (National Defense Authorization Act) for example *cough*

All you haters of this new tech...Use it to give our officials a CLUE, and stop *itching.

gokanis

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
[citation][nom]Tmanishere[/nom]It's hard to paint the wall when a tenant before him f--ed up everything in his path, you know?[/citation]
And the fact that this dip spent twice as much money in half the time with no results as the previous dip hasn't computed in your brain yet? I fart in your general direction.

royalcrown

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
[citation][nom]cookoy[/nom]Jan 30 - that does not give much time for Anonymous to prepare after they try to take down FB on Jan 28[/citation]

I think he was trying to do what Roosevelt did in the 30's (which worked at the time). It Gave the jobless jobs and built a huge chunk of our (now dilapidated) modern infrastructure.

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
Obama is wasting his time. 21% have left the democratic party according to a rasmussen poll, some went GOP, most went Independent. that means 21% of his base is gone. independents historically do not vote for the incumbent. The two key demographics that got him in the white house, are not in his corner anymore. with gop and independent registrations up since his election, his only option is hard left base and those numbers are too small to get him reelected.

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
"The President is committed to creating a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration.

Why are your troops being sent to their death in overseas lands when your borders are complete joke? What are you going to do about the Federal Reserve? What are you doing to defend the Republic and the Constitution, and put American interests first? Why is your administration, with your backing, selling arms to states neighboring Iran? What are you doing about the devastating impact of mass, uncontrolled immigration into your country? Wha

Why is your country continuing to prop up the private offshore interests who contr[citation][nom]mightymaxio[/nom]Honestly without Obama's push for a technology movement in the white house we would never have had a YouTube channel for the white house or any of the other cool things hes done. I like this push into the new tech that hes doing and I feel that this will connect him to the people better. All the naysayers are not actually going to do this because they are too lazy and just want to watch and nitpick whatever the current president has to say or do. Its sad when someone who so strongly believes that someone is wrong that they will never change opinions or thoughts because they just want to watch the world burn i suppose.[/citation]

Hi approval rating was dire long before he joined Google. Without Obama's push for his technology he wouldn't have been able to concoct a propaganda army. The world burns when offshore interests tell Presidents to drop bombs of people who've done f*ck all, to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.