Price range for a medium powered thin MSI Laptop?

chainers

Honorable
May 10, 2013
Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a medium powered, thin MSI laptop for gaming and what kind of price I would be looking to pay if I were to get one? I don't need anything too fancy (like a disc drive, SSD, or anything like that) but would be looking for something to play games on when I am on the go. I remember seeing some on newegg that went for about $1200 and I want to spend something around that, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

Thanks!

you'd be talking about the MSI GE60 Apache pro - they're not ultra thin - but they're quite thin - like a thin multimedia laptop - the keybooard is known to be quite good - and they normally go up for sale at around $1299.99 and potentially cheaper provided they use the new gtx 860M graphics card

of course for the same spec you can get a lenovo y50 for $150 cheaper and the only compromise is a different keyboard - the majority of the specs between them are the same.

chainers

Honorable
May 10, 2013

So it sounds like I need to cough up more dough if I want something even lighter than what I saw right?