News Prime Video top 10 shows — here's the 3 worth watching now

Fox Tread3

Prominent
Jun 19, 2023
June 17, 2024 - I got tired of Fallout because of some of the plot holes, and the lead actress. I found that I couldn't get interested in the series, because I didn't care about any of the characters. As far as The Boys is concerned. I watched and enjoyed all three of the earlier seasons of the series. I wanted to watch the fourth season, but was turned off by the political statement that the creator and showrunner Eric Kripke recently made. He said that basically anyone who doesn't agree with his political and social agendas. Should go watch something else. I pay money to be entertained and not preached to. Unfortunately, a lot of people in Hollywood seem to feel that they have to include their personal views into their work. I know a lot of people are totally happy with the current films and TV productions that are being made, and don't mind, or notice. The political and social themes that are being included in them. That's fine, but I'm not interested in the personal lives and opinions of people that are being paid to entertain me. I will take Mr. Kripke's advice and go and watch something else.