I've just moved home and have a new router. I have gone through wireless set-up wizard on my HP Envy printer and it says connected however when I go to print from my Advent laptop it says printer off line (which it isn't!) Never had any problems with my old router. Any ideas?
laptop printer is still setup on old router settings even tho the printer is connected to the new router. reconfigure the printer in the laptop to use the new router. can also uninstall then reinstall the printer in the laptop to properly communicate thru the new router.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to re-setup the wireless connection of your printer to the wireless network.
- Here's a complete setup guide: (Go to Page 7) http/h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03784120
- If this will not work just proceed with uninstalling/reinstalling the printer software.
- Go to Programs and Features and uninstall the Printer Software.
- Once done, reboot your PC to complete the uninstall.
- After the reboot do reinstall the printer software and just follow the setup process.