prints blank pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanne_6

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
I have a HP 6515 Photosmart All-in-one printer.I recently put in a new HP black ink cartridge and it printed parts of words. I removed cartridges and replaced them, unplugged and reset, cleaned the ink jets with warm water, used the troubleshooting hints and it now prints blank pages. I just updated my PC to Windows 10 but the problem began before I did that. I am totally frustrated as I need it for work. HELP!

Solution
Hopefully you are dealing with a configuration problem either on the printer or PC. Could also be a corrupted printer driver.

Versus some physical damage to the ink cartridge, printhead, or printer.

Make sure that the printer cable connections are all fully seated and snug.

Doublecheck that all cartridges and printhead connections are correct and firmly seated.

Do a factory reset on the printer; i.e., put it back to all default settings. Then reconfigure the printer.

Failing that, reinstall the HP printer drivers for Windows 10. Download the drivers from HP's website.

Check HP's Support pages. Check the FAQs and forums for anyone having similar problems.

Hopefully you are dealing with a configuration problem either on the printer or PC. Could also be a corrupted printer driver.

Versus some physical damage to the ink cartridge, printhead, or printer.

Make sure that the printer cable connections are all fully seated and snug.

Doublecheck that all cartridges and printhead connections are correct and firmly seated.

Do a factory reset on the printer; i.e., put it back to all default settings. Then reconfigure the printer.

Failing that, reinstall the HP printer drivers for Windows 10. Download the drivers from HP's website.

Check HP's Support pages. Check the FAQs and forums for anyone having similar problems.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.