Privacy Group Wants Google Investigated by FCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Maybe Google should behave like credit bureaus; don't tell you a thing so you have nothing to complaint about. The bureaus won’t even give you the full name of the scores let along any information.

Some how, is this world; the nicer you are the more you got picked on.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
Some how, is this world; the nicer you are the more you got picked on.
Perhaps, but with great power comes great responsibility. In this case, that's a responsibility to keep the millions of documents on Google Docs private.

my_name_is_earl

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
Every application can be hacked and rip apart by anyone yet alone Google is such a big company. It's not a surprise that something somewhere is being hack this now a day. But not all hacker are from outside of company. They should have security check their employees. Not every employees is a good egg.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Well, google is also under fire for revealing a defunct credit card processing website where it stored all the customers credit card numbers along with CCV pin numbers and address info!! It's not entirely google's fault but fact of the matter is it shouldn't have happened. That website should have encrypted all the information but didn't. So far it affected over 19,000 credit card holders. Pardon me but to find out more about the story.. google it.

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
I am curious how a company can be held responsible for not having enough safety protocols in place, can we not hold Microsoft responsible for viruses and loss data?

Status
Not open for further replies.