Problem with google chrome

zach_16

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
hi, i'm having a problem with google chrome where im singed into google chrome in gmail and other google services and facebook but every time i close google chrome it kicks me out of facebook and all other google services. is there something i can do to help me fix the problem?

Solution
Google Chrome is a browser.

You use a browser to access internet sites/services. If you close the browser you lose access to those sites.

My thought, as I understand the situation, is that all you need to do is open multiple instances of Google Chrome - one for each service being used.

When finished with any particular website or service then close only that window. Or tab.

Google Chrome is a browser.

You use a browser to access internet sites/services. If you close the browser you lose access to those sites.

My thought, as I understand the situation, is that all you need to do is open multiple instances of Google Chrome - one for each service being used.

When finished with any particular website or service then close only that window. Or tab.

Solution

jimthenagual

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
Not sure I'm understanding you. But for me, as I am signed in to Google chrome itself, even if I close Google chrome completely, the next time I open chrome and go to Facebook (for example) I am automatically logged in.

Is that what you are wanting it to do? I'm on a phone now, not a computer so I can't walk you through it, but you have to sign into chrome with your Google account.

Rocky Bennett

Respectable
May 25, 2016

This is normal and how all web browsers work. Maybe you did not describe what you want clearly but from what you actually said Google Chrome is performing exactly the way a web browser is suppose to perform.